Monday, January 2, 2012

New year, new amazing things to do!

I know it's been awhile since my last blog entry. I've been enjoying the holidays with my family. I think that's a pretty good reason! But now that it's a new year, I think it's a good time for another post.

I'm sure many of you have created some New Year's resolutions for yourself. I am no different. But I think the key is to have some fun resolutions in there. It can't be all drudgery! So here's what I resolve to do next year:

1. Watch less tv!
2. Have a fun family adventure whenever the opportunity arises
3. Eat dinner, all together, at the table, with the tv off! Eating dinner together as a family is actually one of the largest variables in how well adjusted your teenagers end up so I consider this a pretty important one.

I think that's all. You don't want to have too many resolutions and forget the important ones. I'm not going to resolve anything about weight or money. Been there, done that!

So what are your resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. A big one is definitely to step away from ANY glowing screen more often. This is particularly difficult with my addictive smart phone, but I intend to stick with it. :)

    ReplyDelete