Thursday, October 25, 2012

Changes, always changes.


I haven’t blogged in a long, long time. So much has happened. I feel like I’ve grown and changed so much. But really, when I look back at my life, since about the age of 15 every single year has been huge and full of adventures and changes and challenges. I keep thinking it’s about to slow down, but it doesn’t. And really, I’m not sure I want it to!

One obvious change has been the addition of Maverick Blaze to our family. His birth was an amazing and transformative event for me, but we can talk about that later. Both Dustin and I continue to grow and learn as parents. Recently we’ve been reading/watching “Unconditional Parenting” by Alfie Kohn and that is wonderful.

We’ve also spent an insane amount of energy trying to buy our stupid house. You can probably tell by my adjective choice that I am completely fed up with it.

So here I sit, just getting used to the last set of changes, ready for more! We have a lot of decisions to make here soon, and hopefully we will end up wherever we need to be to have a fun and fulfilling life! Because I know so many of you are dying to know what’s going on with me, I will do my best to keep you apprised. J

No comments:

Post a Comment