Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am CRABBY!

Today, I am crabby. I don't know why. Maybe the INSANE amount of energy two toddlers exude. Maybe it's the fact that Max now knows how to use the dining room chairs as ladders and won't stop climbing. Maybe it's that the babysitter cancelled (though a day off usually makes me smile). Maybe it's PMS, which I never noticed before kids but those little buggers mix everything up and you never know what you're going to get coming out of a pregnancy.

So, now we know. I'm crabby. So what am I going to do about it?

Google! Haha!

I've learned that caffeine can increase irritability (too bad, I'm ignoring that one.) Not enough water. Ok, I will drink some water. Eating fish is supposed to help so that's what I'm having for lunch. I had enough sleep, so that's not a problem.

What else? Oh, yeah. The Duggar woman is having another baby. That will make 20! Have you ever seen the show? She is one of the sweetest women I have ever seen. I know TV can be deceiving, but she blows Kate Gosselin out of the water in the nice competition. If I was always pregnant and had that many kids to look after, you can bet I would be sweet and patient! True, I do think their religion is a bit crazy and maybe I'd be sweeter if I had a more tangible fear of hell, but I don't think so. So this news bit is guilting me into at least pretending I am not crabby.

This is my mantra for the day:

"Today is a wonderful day. How lucky I am to get to spend it with my kids!"

Repeat as necessary until you believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment